logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum and site will shut down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45    Post subject: Forum and site will shut down Reply with quote

Hello folks Exclamation

due to security and GDPDR concerns and the low volume of posts in the last few months, I am sorry to announce that I will close the NWNX forum and the site soon.

It has been a pleasure and an honor to be part of this project since 2004. The original NWNX helped to create worlds that not even Bioware thought were possible. It surely was (and is) a greater success than I imagined at the beginning and its derivates continue to power the NWN persistent world community. Very Happy

The forum is write protected effective today. In the next few weeks, I will try to create a read-only copy of the posts here. If that succeeds, I plan to host the nwnx.org domain as a static copy for a few years more so that links do not suddenly break. If you want to get in contact with me send me an email to nwnx10 at stiegerhs dot de.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: