logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Completely new to using nwnx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nic Mercy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:57    Post subject: Completely new to using nwnx Reply with quote

I'm afraid I am completely new to using this.

A friend of mine took an old mod of mine and made a number of modifications with it using db functions through nwnx2

I wanted to play with it a bit myself at home but I have no idea how to set it up properly.

I tried to follow the setup instructions but while it seems simple on the surface I am obviously missing some things.

When I try to use the demo mod the first sign i click says "nwnx is not ready"

Where to go beyond that is something I am unsure of.

Taking a mod that had aps scripts installed and used a DB and putting it on a new machine has left me a bit lost. If anyone would possibly help me get this working properly I'd greatly appreciate it.

As a final note I am as clueless in reality as I sound in this post >.> if you're gonna ask me questions about logs and other internal stuff it would help if you kinda spelled out how exactly to retrieve that info.

Sorry if I seem helpless but I am in a bit over my head. Sad
addicted2rpg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you add SQLInit(); to module load script?
Nic Mercy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I couldnt even get the demo mod to work properly... when i click the first sign it says nwnx is not ready
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: