logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unused skill points lost. ! SQL Error: No such table: pwdata

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kato

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 23:12    Post subject: Unused skill points lost. ! SQL Error: No such table: pwdata Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm having a problem with skill points not carrying over when taking LLs. All the other modifications are made correctly, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My nwnx_odbc.txt:

NWNX ODBC2 plugin V.0.9.2.4
(c) 2005 by Ingmar Stieger (Papillon) and Jeroen Broekhuizen
visit us at http://www.nwnx.org

o Logfile maximum size limit is: 524288 bytes
o Log level: Everything will be logged.
o Using SQLite connection.
o Hooking SCO....hooked at 5d5830
o Hooking RCO....hooked at 5d5710
o Connect successful.
o Got request: SELECT val FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='ControlClass'
! SQL Error: no such table: pwdata
o Sent response (0 bytes):
o Got request: SELECT player FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='ControlClass'
o Got request: INSERT INTO pwdata (player,tag,name,val,expire) VALUES('Kato_Yang','§ Kato §','ControlClass','5',0)
o Got request: SELECT val FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='PointsAvailable'
o Got request: SELECT player FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='PointsAvailable'
o Got request: INSERT INTO pwdata (player,tag,name,val,expire) VALUES('Kato_Yang','§ Kato §','PointsAvailable','3',0)
o Got request: SELECT val FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='ControlClass'
o Got request: SELECT player FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='ControlClass'
o Got request: INSERT INTO pwdata (player,tag,name,val,expire) VALUES('Kato_Yang','§ Kato §','ControlClass','5',0)
o Got request: SELECT val FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='PointsAvailable'
o Disconnecting from database.

Many thanks in advance!
drake127

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your server tries to tell you that you are missing table pwdata. You need to create it first (command should be in documentation of ODBC).
Kato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

drake127 wrote:
Your server tries to tell you that you are missing table pwdata. You need to create it first (command should be in documentation of ODBC).

Thanks for your answer. Currently, I'm using the internal database, wich is said to contain "all the needed tables". So I inspected sqlite.db with sqliteCC. No tables. So I created a new table named pwdata according to NWNX-ODBC2 instructions, with sqliteCC. This time, my nwnx_odbc.txt reads:

NWNX ODBC2 plugin V.0.9.2.4
(c) 2005 by Ingmar Stieger (Papillon) and Jeroen Broekhuizen
visit us at http://www.nwnx.org

o Logfile maximum size limit is: 524288 bytes
o Log level: Everything will be logged.
o Using SQLite connection.
o Hooking SCO....hooked at 5d5830
o Hooking RCO....hooked at 5d5710
o Connect successful.
! SQL Error: unsupported file format
o Got request: SELECT player FROM pwdata WHERE player='Kato_Yang' AND tag='§ Kato §' AND name='PointsAvailable'
o Got request: INSERT INTO pwdata (player,tag,name,val,expire) VALUES('Kato_Yang','§ Kato §','PointsAvailable','3',0)
o Disconnecting from database.

I'll keep on searching...
Fireboar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a different version of SQLite. You should run SQLExecDirect to execute the database queries to create the table as documented. Or you could run the aps_demo module to create it automatically. Make sure you delete the current .db file though, otherwise it will fail.
Kato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireboar wrote:
Probably a different version of SQLite. You should run SQLExecDirect to execute the database queries to create the table as documented. Or you could run the aps_demo module to create it automatically. Make sure you delete the current .db file though, otherwise it will fail.

Thanks a lot!! I downloaded and used aps_demo, and as you said, after I deleted my old sqlite.db, the module recreated a new one with it's pwdata table, and everything works fine now!

Again, thank you so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Database related All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: