logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWNX4 restart server and auto download problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Palamor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39    Post subject: NWNX4 restart server and auto download problem Reply with quote

Sometimes when I restart my server via NWNX4, I get the following error in nwserverlog1.txt: ERROR: file campaigndownloaderresources.xml cannot be loaded.

I know this is not an NWNx4 bug, but I am hoping someone here has encountered it and found a way around it. I have to turn off ADL to get around this. OR, I have to open the toolset and 'stage' the server files again.

On the bright side, my campaign journal actually works in this configuration, and none other. Can't I have my cake and eat it? Am I too greedy? Rolling Eyes

Crying or Very sad
ShadowDragon311007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you stage the server are you copying campaigndownloaderresources along with campaign.CAM from your campaign folder into your staged module folder?
Palamor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I solved the problem. It had to do with me using the NWN2 launcher to play/DM and SHARING that directory for development. The playing/DMing deleted files that the development side created. I created a new dir to play from and that solved this and other problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: