logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some stuff that this one guy on #nwn2cr asked for

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arpl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 22:50    Post subject: Some stuff that this one guy on #nwn2cr asked for Reply with quote

I had meant to release this sooner but RL got in the way and now I've managed to forget the guy's name, so I'm posting it here in the hopes that he sees it. It was never meant to private anyway, heh. These are just loose source files at the moment (That you can include in your own plugin without attribution), but I might turn it into a proper plugin if I can figure out something more worthwhile to add to it. It really isn't much at the moment.

Files:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29536987/arpl_bugfix.zip

Features:
  • Sets the hardcoded level cap to 40 instead of 30. Keep in mind that you will still need to set the maximum level in the server settings and campaign to 40 (And max XP to 780000) in order for it to work at all.
  • Removes the annoying 20 Dodge AC and +12 Ability Enhancement caps. Might cause some serious issues if someone reaches over 127 AC as a result, but it should be alright otherwise.
  • Makes Spontaneously Converted spells have the range of the spell they are converted to, rather than the spell they are converted from.
  • Fixes the Practised Spellcaster exploit; a level 10 Wiz/10 EK will no longer have a caster level of 23.
Lokey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I found it interesting even though I can't verify the signatures Smile

AB and a few other things can be changed, I think the memory location just contains the cap to impose.
Greyfort

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said this is just the source, and not a working plugin correct, perhaps maxrock can add them to the windows_funcs they sound very promiseing
Lokey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relevant nwn1 stuff (outside spellcasting level for hardcoded crap if you use engine--that can all be done with script) is in nwnx_fixes.
Greyfort

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thankyou for the script, And also thankyou for Neversummer nse35, ns4 are great.
PU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone still have these source files?

Cause the link in the main post is inactive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: