logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Shayan's Subrace Engine v 3.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wallack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 16:07    Post subject: Problems with Shayan's Subrace Engine v 3.0 Reply with quote

Hello.

I'm having problems with the Shayan's Subrace Engine v 3.0 using NWNx2 and LETO.

I've extracted everything in the NWN folder (in my machine D:\NeverwinterNights) and I've changed all the scripts, files and everything but I cannot make it!

Once the subrace is going to be enabled, it adds all the skills and habilities but when it comes to add the stats (via LETO) it does nothing.

I've followed every step (scripts, variables ...) and I'm missing something maybe that's why I need your help.

I've done almost everything with NWN but when it comes with NWNx-LETO I cannot beat it!

Kind regards.

EDIT:

nwnx_leto log:

Quote:
NWNX-Leto module (build 03 - FF)
(c) 2004 by David Frauzel (dragonsong), dragon@weathersong.net
Information and support: http://weathersong.infopop.cc

* Loading LetoScript.dll...
* LetoScript metamodule activated (785.8µs).
<55.94µs> Req:"SCRIPT", Param:"print q<PingPong>;"
<213.8µs> Req:"SCRIPT", Param:"print FindNewestBic('D:/NeverwinterNights/servervault/WaLLacK/');"
<228.3µs> Req:"SCRIPT", Param:"print FindNewestBic('D:/NeverwinterNights/servervault/WaLLacK/');"
<408.4µs> Req:"SCRIPT", Param:"%char= q!D:/NeverwinterNights/servervault/WaLLacK/handrichsnyder.bic!; /Dex = /Dex+6;/Wis = /Wis+2;/Int = /Int+-2;add /FeatList/Feat, type => gffWord, value => 228;add /LvlStatList/[0]/FeatList/Feat, type => gffWord, value => 228;%char = '>'; close %char; "
Wallack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed ... had to switch to 03+24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: