logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crashing Plugins on EC2 - Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baaleos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 16:33    Post subject: Crashing Plugins on EC2 - Help Reply with quote

Ok, I used to be hosting my module with a company that provided me a Server on VMWare I think - or however it was provided, it was a virtual dedicated server etc.

It worked fine with nwnx and stuff.

However, they have just told me that they are going to be scaling back their business to be hosting just voice servers etc - they must be having money problems.

So I have no choice but to try and host on the EC2 Servers I have been managing for a while now.

The only problem is that a few of the plugins seem to be causing the server to crash, almost immediately.

nwnx_areas and nwnx_chat seems to be causing this at the moment.

Is anyone out there willing to help me out!
Ideally I'd like to get the source for these plugins working to the point where they can work on an ec2 server.

The error caused is usually this:
Faulting application nwserver.exe, version 1.6.9.0, time stamp 0x486cfaee, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18541, time stamp 0x4ec3e3d5, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000665c9, process id 0x%9, application start time 0x%10.

accompanied with

Fault bucket 3017657755, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: None
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: nwserver.exe
P2: 1.6.9.0
P3: 486cfaee
P4: ntdll.dll
P5: 6.0.6002.18541
P6: 4ec3e3d5
P7: c0000005
P8: 000665c9
P9:
P10:

And

Application: nwserver.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 776765C9

Plugin Versions:
Chat - 0.3.4.0
Areas - 0.0.0.3 - (but was built from Maxrocks branch)

Worse Case scenario - I can port my server over to linux - I can create those servers too, but the amount of re-writing of code involved would be immense, and some of my plugins - for instance the nwnx_dotnet plugin wont work in a linux environment.

HAELP ME PLEASE?!

Software Installed on Server at the moment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: