logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Helm Node = Gateway To More Custom Nodes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:00    Post subject: Open Helm Node = Gateway To More Custom Nodes? Reply with quote

Is it possible to add more nodes to NWNCX? Not that I don't already totally appreciate the new Open Helm Node, on the contrary, I think that it's amazing... but, it could be, even more amazing!
there could be custom nodes for "HAIR","BEARD","KNEE","SHIN","ELBOW","WRIST" and even a "JAW" to add a sort of "chomp chomp" style speaking animation like in retro platform games. I am a modeller and I have made content for neverwinter nights before and could produce the model if anyone would be interested in producing the code for the mod. Anyhow, let's talk about this a little bit, figured you folks would have much better input than just regular old vault, and since I want to work with files within an NWNCX mod I should saddle up here and yack at you all. Thanks.[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: