logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Linuxversion out of date?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:06    Post subject: Linuxversion out of date? Reply with quote

Hi,

first sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand it....

I installed Linuxversion of NWNX on my new Server and NWNX returned the (well known) FAILED: NWNX!INIT has not been initialized error. The Modul was created with newest (2.61) windows version and newst version of ODBC2 plugin.

So I take a look on the aps2.erf in NWNX Linuxversion and it differents to the newest windowsversion (2.61).
For Example "APSStringToLocation" (called so in Windows) called "StringToLocation" in linux version.
Maybe der also more changes in code self.

Is this a well known bug, any new linuxversion out in next days, weeks, months? Smile

Think about to import nwnxlinux aps2.erf to solve the problem. Isn't there a better (also local tests in windows supported) solution?
NoMercy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The linux version is horridly out of date, but the basic database to MySQL should work fine, though all the new things available on windows arn't available for linux (yet).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Linux development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: