logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XP Craft v0.2 released
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micha LNH HSV

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Skywing

Thanks for your great update to modify default armor pieces.
You got mail with a small request ... Wink
GAC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skywing wrote:
By request, I have modified a pre-existing version of the xp_craft scripts to allow changing of the additional ('default') armor pieces in a chest item's armor accessory set (the default boots, belt, helm, cloak, and gloves that apply when wearing just the chest piece but without a specific item for that respective armor piece equipped).

This modification will work with the stock xp_craft nwnx plugin (no changes to the plugin required); it will also work with the LWS's built-in xp_craft implementation.

You can find the modified scripts and dialog here: (stock xp_craft scripts + various modifications by unknown additional persons + changes to support armor piece editing)

http://www.nynaeve.net/Skywing/nwn2/xp_craft/xp_craft_editarmorpieces.zip

The *.patch files show the changes that I have made to the scripts. There are also some changes to the conversation (dialog) file which are not so easily diffable in text format (new nodes under the Armor/Clothes dialog tree).

I know it has been some time since this topic has been touched on here, but I thought I might ask -

The modification is quite wonderful with only one minor bug.

When you attempt to change the color of the default boots/gloves etc it actually does not effect the particular default slot appearance, but instead changes the default color of the chest slot item.

Has anyone looked into addressing this?

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: