logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZZ-Dialog Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:43    Post subject: ZZ-Dialog Question Reply with quote

Anyone familiar with ZZ-Dialog? I can't work out how to remove the "Continue" prompt when any first page is initialized.

Things I've tried:

* Removing everything related to the continue functions in the includes.
* Changing the default continue text to "" in the config script.
* Changing the default continue text to "End" in the dialog script (I removed the normal "End" prompt hoping I could rename the annoying "Continue" prompt to "End" and have that instead, but it doesn't work.

It's annoying to have a "Continue" prompt when it's not even used for anything, it just looks messy.

Anyone have any ideas on this? It seems to be a system prompt, however after a new page is initialized, it's gone...
Ne0nx3r0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 0:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use ZZDLG quite a bit and I've never really run into that issue... The only thing I can say is all the prompts are usually setup using the dlgAddResponse functions, otherwise you just get the back/end options, if they are not disabled using dlgDeactivateResetResponse() and dlgDeactivateEndResponse(). Then again, it might depend on what version you're using.
Ne0nx3r0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 22:30    Post subject: Ancient Histo Reply with quote

I know this is ancient history, but I just ran into this and I remembered; sometimes it has issues with the objects you start conversations with. Specifically I think I had issues making a PC start a conversation with himself, so anyone running into this can try starting a conversation with an item or object other than the PC. I have some working samples of these scripts if anyone wants them Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: