logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nwnx_character
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cryptc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried doing it manually and got:

Quote:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembl
y 'OEIShared, Version=1.0.1409.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6bb96f3d82daa2
43' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does
not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'OEIShared, Version=1.0.1409.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6bb96
f3d82daa243'
at BICFunctions.BICFunctionsMain.Main(String[] CommandLine)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
gging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus
ion!EnableLog].
cryptc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

After getting OEIShared.dll 1409 the error went away, but still isn't working to add tails, get from log:

* Plugin SetString( psFunction = UPDATE, psParam1 = D:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2/servervault/cryptc\karto.bic, nParam2 = 0, psValue = SetTail 8 NULL )
* UpdateCharacter( BicFunctions.exe "D:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2/servervault/cryptc\karto.bic" SetTail 8 NULL )
* CreateProcess( .. ) failed!

If I run "BicFunctions.exe "D:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2/servervault/cryptc\karto.bic" SetTail 8 NULL" manually however it works... any idea?
cryptc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solved it with some help in the nwn2 modder chat, turns out I needed to set windows path environment variable to the directory the bicfunctions and dll was in (keeping them out of nwn2 directory).
payneinc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you be more specific on what you actually did? I am having same issue and would like to try what you did to fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: