logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Localvault stat modifications?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vindicate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 16:28    Post subject: Localvault stat modifications? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the NWNX system and have run into a bit of a problem.

I would like to have a stat modification script that works for a local vault server. Something that can replicate the "dm_modifySTAT" commands in a script. As far as I know most if not all available Letoscript hooks out there seem to require servervault though, but I'm looking for something that I can use on a localvault server.

My best guess would be a function that can modify an NPC's attributes on the fly would also work on a PC. Whatever the case a solely in-game modification without actually needing to modify the vault would be necessary I imagine.

Is this possible at all? And yes, I know that the easiest solution is probably to have players modify their characters on their own with Leto, but I would like to make it easier for them by providing a way to modify their stats in-game, on the fly. I feel like there's gotta be some way to do it -- some script command that can draw off the DM commands but I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Vindicate
Lokey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

funcs is worth a shot, think that stuff was ported.
Vindicate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have the Funcs plugin, but I don't know how it works exactly. Any idea where I'd look to find documentation?

Thanks for the reply!

Vindicate
maddogfargo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funcs Docs are included in the download last time I checked. After you extract the plugin look for an HTML file about the plugin. Should be in there. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: