logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nwn-tools: nwnnsscomp, nwnmdlcomp, with extra compilability!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 17:51    Post subject: nwn-tools: nwnnsscomp, nwnmdlcomp, with extra compilability! Reply with quote

Hi,

I've ported OpenKnights nwn-tools to cmake, vastly simplifying the build process, and also fixed a slew of compile errors.

The same tree builds fine on linux and OSX, both 32 and 64 bit.
CMake can generate Visual Studio projects, but I haven't tried that part due to lack of visual studio.

The code lives on github.

As usual, CI builds 32 bit binaries, at least for Linux (since I don't have osx and win nodes).

I haven't ported nwnexplorer and nwntreasure.

Last edited by elven on Wed Jun 27, 2012 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Lokey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the script compiler include changes for the issues that drove skywing up the wall?
pain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the original version running on OS X, with quite a few fixes grinning fool and skywing has been feeding me. Didn't really set it up, but used what someone posted as a working version for linux. Trying to get skywings code to work as is in xcode now ( got some wine libraries ), but might have to use make as well to get it actually working. ( hoping i don't have to as using xcode's compiler makes it a lot more versatile for me. )

You really should be using skywings versions as he is fixing a lot of issues and is basically the current maintainer, and his datafile accessor library is aimed at a lot more features.
elven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have skywings branch/patches, and last time I asked him, there wasn't any source publicly available.
eeriegeek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The script compiler source is in the package here http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/159/index/3116521 I think.
Skywing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

elven wrote:
I don't have skywings branch/patches, and last time I asked him, there wasn't any source publicly available.

Huh?

The sources have always been publicly available. Every time someone has asked me about these, I've provided them with a detailed pointer to them as well.

eeriegeek's link is the right place to go for this. As the project is under development and continuing to receive improvements, I would recommend setting up your system so that you can easily integrate future changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: