logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta plugin: nwnx_defenses

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acaos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:03    Post subject: Beta plugin: nwnx_defenses Reply with quote

The nwnx_defenses plugin is a counterpart to nwnx_weapons, allowing hooking and modification of AC, saving throws, and damage immunities. It's part of the NWNeXalt system developed on Higher Ground, and can be found in the Subversion repository.

Right now, most of the capabilities are not exposed through the scripting interface, but it allows splitting sneak attack and critical immunity, setting a minimum/maximum alignment for Paladin and Blackguard saves, and getting individual AC and immunity values.

It also fixes the immunity stacking bug (where damage immunities past 100% in either direction end up not properly stacking).

Code:

int GetDefenseOption (int nOption);
int SetDefenseOption (int nOption, int nValue);
int SetSavingThrowFeat (int nSave, int nIndex, int nFeat, int nMod);
int GetACByType (object oCreature, int nACType=AC_DODGE_BONUS);
int GetACVersus (object oAttacker, object oTarget=OBJECT_SELF);
string GetAllSpellImmunities (object oCreature);
int GetEffectDamageReduction (object oCreature, int nDamPower, int nDurType=-1);
int GetEffectDamageResistance (object oCreature, int nDamType, int nDurType=-1);
int GetHasSpellImmunity (int nSpellId, object oCreature=OBJECT_SELF, int nSpellSchool=-1, int nSpellLevel=-1, int nDurType=-1);
int GetTotalDamageImmunityDecrease (object oCreature, int nDamType, int nDurType=-1);
int GetTrueDamageImmunity (object oCreature, int nDamType);

This plugin is Linux only at this time, and I do not have plans to port it to Windows, although Virusman may choose to in the future.

Acaos
acaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

This plugin's had a number of updates. I've updated the function list above. Also, if you're familiar with plugin coding, the HG-specific local settings in the plugin have been updated with more code from Higher Ground which you can modify or use on your own server. For example, there are some hacks which could be used to add damage reduction increase/decrease effects.

Acaos
Ravine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I simply forgot about this plugin heh.
Seeing the functions, i have no idea what it is good for:
int SetSavingThrowFeat (int nSave, int nIndex, int nFeat, int nMod);

And what is Index? It has no GetSaving... part.
thx

ps: nevermind, i think i found it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Linux development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: