logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xp_sqlite won't work and xp_mysql receiving errors in logs.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rokene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:38    Post subject: xp_sqlite won't work and xp_mysql receiving errors in logs. Reply with quote

Hey guys I was wondering if you all can give me some input on my situation. I am using NWNX4 1.09 at first I was using the mysql plugin i made a seperate folder for the mysqlite so nwnx4 will only use mysql plugin. But I've been trying for two days now and neither of them work.

I also tried moving the plugins into the nwn2 install folder and it didn't work. Same thing, the plugin isn't working and i made sure to use only one of the plugins regarding to mysql or sqlite. Also they were copied and paste so the original dlls were still in the nwnx4 folder.

This is from the nwnx text file im thinking could be the log file for nwnx4 when i used the sqlite plugin.

Quote:
NWN Extender 4 V.1.0.9
(c) 2008 by Ingmar Stieger (Papillon)
visit us at http://www.nwnx.org

* Loading plugins...
* Loading plugin xp_sqlite.dll: Error during plugin initialization.
* Loading plugin xp_time.dll: Successfully registered as class: TIME
* General protection fault error dialog disabled.
* NWNX4 activated.
* NWNX4 shutting down.

I'm not sure what's wrong and it's weird because the xp_tim.dll loaded when i entered the module and also the new plugin I am using that skywing made but only the xp_sqlite won't load. :/

And ... it seems xp_mysql is working. Smile The plugin appears in the demo module. I think it just maybe a database access problem but not sure after taking a look at this. I checked mysql DB and the user authorizations and the credentials are right. I can login the db and create new tables etc. So I'm thinking it has something to do with the plugin?

Quote:
NWN Extender 4 V.1.0.9
(c) 2008 by Ingmar Stieger (Papillon)
visit us at http://www.nwnx.org

* Loading plugins...
* Loading plugin xp_mysql.dll: Successfully registered as class: SQLoff
* Loading plugin xp_objectattributes.dll: Successfully registered as class: OBJECTATTRIBUTES
* Loading plugin xp_time.dll: Successfully registered as class: TIME
* General protection fault error dialog disabled.
* NWNX4 activated.
* NWNXGetString: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNXGetString: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNXSetString: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNXGetInt: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNXSetString: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNXGetInt: Function class 'SQL' not provided by any plugin. Check your installation.
* NWNX4 shutting down.
GAC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

A year later, I am having the exact same problem. Was there any solution here? Did anyone have a suggestion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: