logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is there a file with cnws function?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nik992

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 17:53    Post subject: is there a file with cnws function? Reply with quote

hi i am new to c++ but i am trying to learn some from nwnx plugins, now i am just making change to existing plugin to see results but there are some things i dont understand even when using them, in example i have read these scripts

https://github.com/jd28/nwnx-ta/blob/master/plugins/weapons/hooks/h_GetEpicWeaponDevastatingCritical.c

https://github.com/jd28/nwnx-ta/blob/master/plugins/weapons/common/c_GetIsWeaponLight.c

and i do not understand how CNWSCreatureStats and CNWSItem work, in example CNWSCreature__GetRelativeWeaponSize, is there a file that contains these in nwnx? i find this all very fascinating and i would like to read more Smile

i also do not understand where cs_original comes from but i will read more in NWNXweapons plugin
virusman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNWS* are NWServer objects: the names of classes and methods are taken from NWServer symbols, they're embedded in the executable.
nik992

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, is there a way to see an extracted list of them or some way to see them in the executable?

i am slowly understanding code like this

if (finesse &&
weapon->it_baseitem < NWNX_WEAPONS_BASE_ITEM_TABLE_SIZE &&
Table_WeaponFinesseSize[weapon->it_baseitem] > 0 &&
info->cs_original->cre_size >= Table_WeaponFinesseSize[weapon->it_baseitem])
return true;

but then i see cs_original, CNWS and get confused when i can not find what the definition is Smile

but thank you again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Linux development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: