logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with nwn_area and systemdata

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 14:02    Post subject: Problems with nwn_area and systemdata Reply with quote

i think i have some problems with the vc++ 2005 redist bit i have installed it. (and i'm quite sure i have installed the right one)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=32bc1bee-a3f9-4c13-9c99-220b62a191ee&displaylang=en

Here is the resut of the log files

* Loading plugins...
* Plugin admintool is loaded.
* An error occured while loading extension areas (14001: Impossibile avviare l'applicazione specificata. La configurazione dell'applicazione non è corretta. Una nuova installazione dell'applicazione potrebbe risolvere il problema. )
* Plugin chat is loaded.
* Plugin cool is loaded.
* Plugin dmactions is loaded.
* Plugin fixes is loaded.
* Plugin funcs is loaded.
* Plugin leto is loaded.
* Plugin odbc is loaded.
* Plugin profiler is loaded.
* Plugin resetplugin is loaded.
* An error occured while loading extension systemdata2 (14001: Impossibile avviare l'applicazione specificata. La configurazione dell'applicazione non è corretta. Una nuova installazione dell'applicazione potrebbe risolvere il problema. )
* NWNX2 activated.

Any idea?
the server is running on a vm (vmware) on WinXPPRO - SP3
Wart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solved by manually registering the components.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: