logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So.... who has nwnx_functions (windows) these days?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
addicted2rpg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 21:15    Post subject: So.... who has nwnx_functions (windows) these days? Reply with quote

Which one of you has the latest (presumably stable) sources to this plugin? I know a lot of people have played around with it. I would like to get, presumably, the 'best' version of this that was made to date.

If anyone knows, I'd like to download them or SVN them or GIT them.

I am trying to evolve NWNX-windows right now with some sweet features coming up, including server listing, increased 64-bit friendliness, removal of madCHook dependency, and enhanced security. Some of these things are done, others I'm still working on. I'm "serious" with it enough that I want to make sure it runs all plugins that were at least running before, so PW maintainers do not get any sense that something "broke" their stuff if they try it, and if it does there will be at least a stable updated version of their plugin they can move to.

To that end, I have a lot of plugin authors to chase down, but I'm taking it one bite at a time. So who has functions these days? Smile
addicted2rpg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post ftw!

So anyway, I guess I'll just test with Max Rock's codes. If anyone knows if this has been worked on further, let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: