logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hooking Concentration checks?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazarus Magni

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38    Post subject: Hooking Concentration checks? Reply with quote

Greetings,
Our world has a bit of an issue for arcane casters. The damage at higher levels far exceeds what the cap of 127 concentration can overcome. As such arcane casters on our world are at a serious disadvantage at higher levels.

I thought I would reach out here and see if someone might be willing to help us with this issue. We use multiple NWNX plugins to do things way beyond the scope of the original game, so I wonder if this might be possible too?

I would love to hear from anyone willing to offer ideas, and better yet help.
Kind regards,
Lazarus Magni
Lokey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

There might be a grabable setting or register somewhere, dunno. Suspect it's horribly buried in a pile of spaghetti that handles doing damage.

For npcs, auto still + auto quicken + improved combat casting (seems to help but shouldn't) can eat 1000s of damage and still get spells from a spell list (not critter ability) off.
Lazarus Magni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response Lokey, indeed this doesn't seem to be as much of an issue for NPCs (although that might also be due to them often being spawned in bunches.)

But for our players (especially those that solo) it is a significant issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: