logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

possible to run custom script on dev crit in linux?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulforge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52    Post subject: possible to run custom script on dev crit in linux? Reply with quote

Hello,

I could use some help please, I looked and searched through what I could find about this but I wasn't successful.

I would like to be able to change what devastating critical does and prevent the default in a script. With nwnx on linux. I looked at the plugins on https://github.com/NWNX/nwnx2-linux. My nwnx knowledge is limited though.

I noticed the weapons plugin but as far as I can tell it allows to disable the feat or set a different feat for it but can not change how it works.

The events plugin has no event for it that I could see.

On searches I found that nwnx_cool seems to be able to do this but is windows only?

If there is something available that can do this, please let me know.

Thanks!
soulforge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 15:15    Post subject: Found a solution! Reply with quote

Someone was so great and helpful and added exactly this to the nwnx events plugin for me! Very Happy
In case someone else is looking for something like this, it is available here https://github.com/mtijanic/nwnx2-linux/tree/events-devcrit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: