logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

...I think my intellect just ran out (Journals)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WrathPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:02    Post subject: ...I think my intellect just ran out (Journals) Reply with quote

Oh dear sweet god...

Ive been trying to develop a PW campaign, and have done what I think is a pretty smashing job (soon to be released). However most of my module is story based, using journals as a bit of a pin pointer to what the pc is doing. My module is a bit different in the sense that its not persistant so much as dynamic. I will be updating it a lot, adding "Episodes" which expand the storyline each episode.... And thus I can already see a problem... Journals

What do I have to do to Set up NWNX and get it to store journals and all? I keep seeing talk in persistent journal systems about the changing of functions...but I dont use functions for my journal entries, most of them are done in the conversation editor! Is there a script (even an override script will do) that will make it auto update to a PW or tokenized database using the default functions bioware uses?

Or maybe a script that fires every so often, grabbing the current state of the players journal and saving it? anything? This is a big deal to me, and I would GREATLY appreciate the assistance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: