logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryomen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 14:00    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello all.
I hold of accesses has to congratulate the people who have create software.

but... there is always one "but" lol veiled I have a small problem I am under XP Pro your software goes it very well there no problem. Only problem is that the server crach (Ca must be people which it nuke I do not find method for stop that) As I say it the server crach and thus Windows sends an error message like what the NWserver.exe application has to spit and your software does not start again it because it must of accesses clicked on button OK of the fentre of error message of Windows. I wanted to know if you had a solution but I hold has to say that if not the software goes very well.

Thank you for your answer.

PS:Afflicted for my very bad English
Ryomen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just found bond Ca could be can be to walk. But I wanted to know there is only software which makes it possible to close this window?
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to disable error reporting. Do a search on this forum for a couple of threads discussing this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: