logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG I DUNNO WAT TO DO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mirokuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 20:31    Post subject: OMG I DUNNO WAT TO DO! Reply with quote

ok heres the deal, well im dunno wat all this means or anything cuz i dont do good wit computers, but my firend said they used the extender to like put angel wings n tails n stuff on their character in nwn. do i need any plug-ins or anything? i dunno wat to do, and if u can help, please help me. please try to make it as simple as possible cuz im not too good with computer language Razz
thanks so much, much appresiated
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first of all less l33t speak and more spell checking won't hurt. I have to admit I am not sure this post is serious... it's just too different from anything I read on nwnx.org so far Razz

General advice: Start with the documentation section.
Vladiat0r

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 0:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what you're looking for is this: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=other.Detail&id=713
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: