logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hp stones script request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rafhot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:39    Post subject: Hp stones script request Reply with quote

hi i need one script to my pw that allow players to increase the hp of characters using nwnx2 and letoscript things

like a conversation that checks if the player have a hp stone in the inventory.. if yes the script add a +5 of hp in the bic of the char and reboot the char to it

i need things like that to simulate a infinite lvl up doing the same for ab, skills, spellslots if is a mage.... and all possibilitys...

can some good soul make one script like that to my pw?

i also use DAR in my server and some prc functions for nwnx2

and now i need to finish my infinite lvl up script using thats stones of hp , stones of ab... and so on

plz someone who konow how to do it share with us....

thnx a lot
Lokey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's several approaches you could take (though scaling ab will be tricky to impossible to do cleanly). Your asking for way too much at once though...look through the PRC scripts and you should be able to get started on this yourself.

I'd also suggest tracking changes in a database (since you already have NWNx running), items are prone to a lot of exploits without a great deal of scripting.
rafhot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, for this i need help cause my scripting level is low to do things like that at the moment

i will do one thing in each time Razz first i need the hp thing...
each lvl up up to 41 players will gain a +5 of hp when speaking with one conversation in town they are booted and login back with+5 hp

if i get only it working at the moment the hp thing it will be cool and the orthers are less important then hp thing

im already have dificult to use external calls in my scripting when i make then..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: