logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fatal Exceptions in nwserver (probably not nwnx)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wzd3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

isthar wrote:

I use every 5 minutes exportsinglecharacter to save players bics. If i close manually server , bic are saved, but if it crashes with this crash, bic of many players are not saved.

Hit the same issue. If you use exportSingleCharacter, don't do it in a loop; you need a delay between characters. Otherwise it seems to only export one character (the first or last, not sure which...)
isthar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all for your help.
I already resolved the issue of bic not saved. If i use exportallcharacters or exportsinglechraracter for all pg not all are saved.
But if i use exportsinglecharacter with delays between every pg save, all is ok.

I will try a full rebuild of the module but i dont think that this will resolve the issue.
The error is always with the same memory address (like Lanthar said) so it is created by some specific operation that server makes.
rfachini

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting a similar error.

Also, NWNX2 won't restart the mod until I am physically there to select Debug or Cancel. Anyway to fix that? (I'm also posting in my other thread on that.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rfachini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

My error is the memory at 0x0440192 referencing memory at 0x0000000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

rfachini wrote:
Also, NWNX2 won't restart the mod until I am physically there to select Debug or Cancel. Anyway to fix that? (I'm also posting in my other thread on that.)

Yes, you can disable the windows error reporting mechanism. Please do a search on this board to find out more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: