logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another question about ATS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dungeonrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 20:58    Post subject: Another question about ATS Reply with quote

Ok, here's a follow up to my question that I posted in the wrong forum Smile

In lieu of getting ats happening w/ sqlite, I broke down and set up MySQL to handle the database. I've established that MySQL, NWNX2 and ATS are in and talking to each other and happening.

My current problem is that it seems that the ATS Tradeskill journal will not maintain persistency through a server restart.

If a PC gets points in a tradeskill and then quits out of game and rejoins, the journal updates itself fine but not if the server restarts. After a restart the journal returns 0 points in any skill previously gained.

Looking at the ODBC log, everything seems to function just fine up untill a call is made to the ats_data table in my database. It's giving a MySQL error that there is a duplicate entry and therefore (I'm assuming) not updating the ATS Tradeskill journal upon server restart and player re-entry. The scripts seem to all be firing correctly in game...

Here's a copy of the odbc log file:

-----------------------------------

NWNX ODBC2 plugin V.0.9.2.4
(c) 2005 by Ingmar Stieger (Papillon) and Jeroen Broekhuizen
visit us at http://www.nwnx.org

o Logfile maximum size limit is: 524288 bytes
o Log level: Everything will be logged.
o Using MySQL connection.
o Hooking SCO....hooked at 5c65d0
o Hooking RCO....hooked at 5c64b0
o Connect successful.
o Got request: select tag,value from ats_data where player='dungeonrock' and name='Alanan Galley' limit 0,1
o Got request: select value from ats_data where player= 'dungeonrock' and name='Alanan Galley' and tag='Tanning'
o Got request: INSERT INTO ats_data (player,name,tag,value,expire) VALUES ('dungeonrock','Alanan Galley','Tanning','5',0)
! SQL Error: Duplicate entry 'dungeonrock-Alanan Galley-Tanning' for key 1
o Disconnecting from database.

-----------------------------------

I'm assuming that this means the data does in fact exist and some silly something is tripping it up...

My database includes the ats_data, pwdata and pwobjdata tables, these exist and are confirmed... there are no others atm...

Anybody have any insight for me?

Once again, thanks!
dungeonrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thing:

Upon opening the database in the app. MySQL-Front and looking at the data stored in the Data Browser, the credit for the tradeskill is def. logged.

Player: dungeonrock
Name: Alanan Galley
Tag: Tanning
Value: 5
Expire: <MEMO>
Last: correct date
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: