logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWNX-LETO DL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuebits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 23:33    Post subject: NWNX-LETO DL Reply with quote

could someone please supply me with a working link to get this DL

I am assuming it is something seperate than installing NWNX2.. and Leto seperatley.. all seems like it is something ELSE i need to DL..
Lokey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Build 3-18 (April 2004 I think) first in list.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92983&package_id=111517
Tuebits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much
Tuebits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe ok new issue, and I may be showing how much of a Noob I am.. i copied the 2 .dll files from the DL into my NWN directory, and assumed that was all i had to do....

tried to add these 3 lines into an on client enter script

StackedLetoScript(AdjustAbility(ABILITY_STRENGTH, 4));

a couple other stacked and a run stacked command

but when went to save error

undefined Identifier ( StackedLetoScript)

something is telling me there was supposed to be something else i was supposed to do.... any help ?
dragonsong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two DLLs being copied is all you need to do on the NWNX side. On the NWScript side, you must #include the file which defines that function (StackedLetoScript) in any script where you want to use it. Sounds like you're using the CCC? You need this line at / near the top of your script:

Code:

#include "inc_letoscript"

Primogenitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

And remember to change the NWN_DIR constant in inc_letoscript to point to the correct location for NWN on your computer. And youll need to put the LetoPCExit function in your modules on client exit event.
Tuebits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the responce, after much more reading yesterday i knew it was in the NWN script side, and I only 3/4 understood your comments ( I am such a noob, but slowly learning, very slowly).

however, in an earlier post under differnt topic ( yet almost same) i mentioned a .erf file a friend sent me, it was the DAR subrace system, which does it for me, very nice system wich is only really 1/4 broken.. characters cannot receive extra spells or monster abilities or feats anymore, but that's it

being able to give a half-dragon subrace dragon breath would be cool, but can't anymore, so ohh well...
Primogenitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuebits wrote:

being able to give a half-dragon subrace dragon breath would be cool, but can't anymore, so ohh well...
In an outbreak of shamelsess advertising...

Have you tried the PRC (Player Resource Consortium) http://nwnprc.netgamers.co.uk/ ? Using haks (unlike DARs reliance on NWNX-Leto), and either a java Character Creator for SP & localvault or a Conversation Character Creator for servervault (PWs), you can easily add over 75 classes (including new base classes such as Anti-Paladin or Brawler and prestige classes such as Mystic Theurge, True Necromancer, Orc Warlord, or Vassal of Bahmut) plus 100+ races and subraces (ranging from things like wood elves, duregar, goblins, and kobolds up to minotaurs, ogres, illithid, rashkasha and lots more besides) complete with special abilties and as close as possible to a PnP implementation. Next release will be version 2.3 which will feature a full 3rd edition psionics system, including 4 new base classes and psionic prestige classes as well as metapsionics, as well as a proliferation of new spellbooks (including metamagic) for various classes. It will also include a much expanded domain selection for clerics, including new spells where appropriate, not to mention an approximate doubling in the number of additional races.

[/advert]okay, thats me done.
dragonsong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. SpecAbilityList no longer works, but doing it the hard way (the right way) has always worked. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: