logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leto?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mec313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 16:32    Post subject: Leto? Reply with quote

I was wondering if there was a different source for LetoScript information. It appears that weathersong is no longer around or down (though the index page was still there, just no links). I was looking for some LetoScript commands so that I didn't have to try and guess at the syntax. What I'm trying to do, is add a new spell into the known spell list. Closest I've gotten is adding a subcategory that just duplicates the memorizedlist0 category, which is quite a ways off from the goal.

PC speaks with NPC -> LetoScript fires off and adds spell ID # to PCs book.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows where I could possibly find something on this, that would be great.

Thanks,
FunkySwerve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the Higher Ground Legendary Level system on the Vault, it does spell swapping for bards and sorcs with nwnx_letoscript, and is the only code I've seen that does anything remotely like that. You're better off using acaos' nwnx_funcs, however, if you are a Linux user; it has the capability to do this already, without booting (it edits in memory). HG switched to that instead of leto spell swapping months ago.

Funky
mec313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, I've looked through the HG functions to do this.. the problem with the swap is that I also wanted to do a raw add to the spell book. I used the HG functions as an example for doing the swaps though and it worked great. I was hoping for something that I would be able to use with windows. I did look at you guy's list of new functions was impressive looking.. Smile

Thanks for the help anyway
Q
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: