logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with a script

View previous topic :: View next topic  
14G_RavenWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 19:08    Post subject: need help with a script Reply with quote

OK, I am new to the scripting side of things so still learning. If there are some tutarials out there for nwn1 scripting and for mysql, please turn me on to them. Now, for the help i truely need. I want to have an item say a Token that my players can use to call up there tatal immunities and or restistance. Example, I use the token a convo comes up and ask me what i like to do, check my immunities or check my resistance, I chose immunities then it will fire the script i need to list all my total immunites for each type of damg that can took., example, fire 35 divine 10 cold 50 slash 95 and so on. then i can change out my gear to try to improve my immunities where i need them. the numbers are taken for granite they are %'s the restance side script of coarse will only show the highest restance i have to each damg type. Hope one of you awesome scripters can help on this. I played a server that had this and it helped alot.
14G_RavenWolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 21:44    Post subject: well i was hopeing Reply with quote

i was hopeing that some of you scripters could help on this script i need. but i see no one has posted and help to making it work. thanks for the views .
Lokey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do item properties pretty easily (see Izonhoud's shifter scripting for example of damage immunity). Spell/ability effects would be a chore, as I don't think there's a way to query that information from the effects list.

On second thought, would a conversation type thing that does x of a type of damage be good enough (excepting damage soak would always apply)? That's straightforward.
FunkySwerve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lokey wrote:
Spell/ability effects would be a chore, as I don't think there's a way to query that information from the effects list.

You can query it using nwnx_structs.

Funky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: