logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speech Plugin Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syran the Heretic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 18:05    Post subject: Speech Plugin Error Reply with quote

I have been using Talus for awhile and have used NWNX many times before, but with the speech plugin (the stable release) i put the DLL in my nwnfolder, put the ini file in my nwnfolder, restart NWNX, but the log tells me there was an error loading the speech configuration. Now i read the docs (maybe i'm just tired and not seeing something?) and it just won't work. And yes, i only have one configuration, which is network interface 1, which is what the ini file is using. I've tried copying over the DLL again making sure it isn't corrupt, and still i get this error saying it can't load because of my configuration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: