logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

possible wwith letoscript?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carioca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 19:38    Post subject: possible wwith letoscript? Reply with quote

I want to make a Fairie Princess costume.

and in on equipe item add wings to the charcater, and remove them onunequip.

is there a simple way to do this? I do have the nwnx_leto.dll and letoscript.dll but have not found any instructions on how to incorperate them into a module (or use them once I do)
NoMercy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

To modify a character with letoscript requires the person logging off (usually booted by the script) the letoscript running on the bic file, and then the person logging back in, possible to trigger it on-equip, on un-equip but probably not the best idea in the world (might want to popup a dialog box to confirm it at least).

somewhere, I can't remember where though, there is a letoscript include file which has enough functionality to do most letoscript operations fairly easilly including the booting of players/etc where relevant.
Primogenitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this particular case isnt really letoscript suitable. I think there was a separate NWNX plugin on the vault for modifing wings (and tails) that didnt need player to log off/on becuase it worked on memory, rather than the file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: