logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playerlist disabling in NWNX4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterChanger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 0:23    Post subject: Playerlist disabling in NWNX4 Reply with quote

I was directed to this thread in the NWNX2 forum regarding disabling certain aspects of the playerlist (my goal is to not have players know if someone else is hanging out in the area with them).

1) Is that plugin compatible with NWNX4?

2) If so, how does one add and configure plugins for NWNX4? Do you just drop them in your NWNX4 directory, or in the install directory? How do you build an .ini file for them?

Thanks for your patience. I'm quite new to using NWNX4; I consider it a great accomplishment for me that I was able to properly code a proper OnPCLoaded script to retrieve some info from the server DB. Smile
Zebranky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

That plugin only applies to the list of players displayed at the character selection screen in NWN1, which doesn't exist in NWN2, so it's a moot point.

<Fluffy-Kooshy> NWNx plugin is to this as nuclear warheads are to getting rid of fire ants.

<ThriWork> whenever I hear nwn extender, I think what does NWN need a penis extender for?
MasterChanger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see, thanks. The wording on that other thread didn't quite make sense to me, and now I know why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: