logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NW Player Appreciation Days - June 18 - July 3, 2012

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BelowTheBelt

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 22:48    Post subject: NW Player Appreciation Days - June 18 - July 3, 2012 Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm organizing a community-wide event between June 18 - July 3 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the launch of NWN.

The event's objective is twofold:
1) Create awareness for the game to drive new users/community members
2) Celebrate the existing community

We're going to do this through Neverwinter Nights Player Appreciation Days, which will include a series of hosted events on participating PWs as well as cross-world events.

I would like to bring together key constituent groups that are important to the community (like NWVault, CEP, NWConnections, etc...) and would specifically like to solicit the support of NWN.org

In addition, I'd like to solicit the support of the general membership to help promote the event - the more PWs and people that support the event either through outreach (letting people know about it) and participation (running events during NWPAD).

Together, we can help reinforce the strength and increase the size of this community at an important milestone achievement for the game.

Find us at: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/189/index/11801953/1#11885612

If interested, please note your suppot at that thread. I probably won't be checking in on this one as frequently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: