logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple question from a total noob (Advanced Script Compiler)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aharon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 18:00    Post subject: Simple question from a total noob (Advanced Script Compiler) Reply with quote

Hi!

I don't script very often, so despite dabbling in it since about a year, I still consider myself very inexperienced.

I tried to change around the damage values of spells a bit and wanted to compile the results. I put both the .nss file and nwscript.nss in the override folder and then ran the advanced script compiler, using the command

Code:
nwnscriptcompiler.exe *.nss

This used to work for NWN with nwnnsscomp, IIRC (it's been a while, as I said above).
However, for NWN2, I got a huge amount of error messages (nwscript.nss(line number): Error: NSC 1045/NSC1046: Identifier "..." is already defined at nwscript.nss/ variable "..." defined multiple times in the same scope (previous definition at...).

I'm a bit at a loss at what to do, and after searching for considerable time, I decided to ask for help here.

Thank you in advance!
Lokey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find GrinningFool's version which will work in most cases. Assume win since other OSs don't have that problem?

Think you have to pass a -1 or some other flag along with a location for nwscript...but you'll have to dig through the internets for that info and that compiled version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: