logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Function idea: SetDM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 16:50    Post subject: Function idea: SetDM Reply with quote

Long time I looking for way to hide Player <account> has log in as player. All of my attempt failed. TLK change is client-side, to TLK is impossible add minus value (i tryed get there -X so in outcome was 6610 as row there is "player <account> ..."), after that I fall, that i set a player DMstatus and turn off show DM login to game player will be invisible for other Wink. Is it possible ?
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe hardcoded script testing
if(!GetIsDM(GetEnteringObject()))
{
SendMessageToPC(GetEnteringObject(),GetStringByStrRef(6610));
}

So if is possible change function GetIsDM, it identify my PC as DM and do not speak this string.

So is it possible to change function GetIsDM ?
Primogenitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cant change bioware functions. If your using your own scripts, you could replace them with a custom one, but your talking about a hard-coded thing. AFAIK, you cannot remove the "Bob has entered" message.

One option, I dont know if it would work or not, is to test if ActivatePortal still triggers the message. I assume it does, but it might be worth testing.
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

So only one way how hide true account of player entering to game is move him character to new account. I using anti account thief system so I can do it for all players same. Question is it, if is possible move .bic file from account: ShaDoOoW to account (or from directory) Assasin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Scripts and Modules All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: