logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPV6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moraya_69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:09    Post subject: IPV6 Reply with quote

Would the installation of IPV6 suddenly turn a server using around 5% CPU with no players to over 80% CPU with no players. We are using NWNX chat and Leto Script ((Simms ang HGLL))

Any thoughts thanks ! !
FunkySwerve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you removed the speech plugin, did you make any changes to the scripts? I know it operates by polling the database, and if the scripts are still trying to run, but not finding the plugin, that could conceivably be the problem. If you want someone else to look at the mod I'd be willing, you can send it to highergrounddmteam@yahoo.com, if you like.
Best,
Funky
moraya_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW a reply from the great funkyswerve himself great fan of your work man. Actually no did no changes to the scripts I am not so brave to even tackling reworking such elegent work. We solved the issue by re-installing windows who knows what went whacko might have been one of those series of coincidental weird shit that NWN often throws up at us. As well what I did do later was to remove the lds_scripts which do talk to the speech dll we kind of figured that as we use SIMS the lds stuff was now dead weight.Ty for the reply and yea if anything else pops up related I would be honoured for you to take a peek under the hood.

Moraya_69 - Netheria - Islands of Desire in Social IP 70.140.17.104:5121
FunkySwerve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I appreciate the flattery but for anything not nwscript a LARGE majority of the members of this forum are better equipped to answer nwnx/computing questions than I. Laughing
Funky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: