logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOOHOO IT WORKS, i think? well sortof

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alen_swift

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 18:49    Post subject: WOOHOO IT WORKS, i think? well sortof Reply with quote

well, i got keeping my server up anyway. not sure what else it is supose to do.

SO? Embarassed there is a DB, some where, ti is supose to be usind for it to keep track of players in my PW, ..Ah, DB, so, if the server is running the PW, (as we speek), does it make a DB for it too? Shocked Embarassed

Alen Swift
william_hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you running in Windows or Linux? If you are in Windows, you could use the SQLite database that comes with NWNx, unless it is no longer there for Windows users (I switched to Linux a while back, so I am out of that loop a little). If you don't know what database you are using, it is probably a good idea to figure it out, right? Probably the internal nwn one, which is often good enough. Power users like more flexibility, but basic users find the NWN db to work just fine for lots of things.

What do you need it to do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: